Helping Friendly Hemp Dispensary Grade Delta 9 THC Tincture
Dispensary Grade Tincture Delta 9 THC offers a new kind of daily cannabinoid therapy.
Enjoy great wellness and health effects by incorporating this dispensary-grade tincture into your daily routine.
The unflavored 2000mg tincture is infused with CBG and is high in active minor cannabinoids including CBN, CBD, and CBC.
The addition of terpenes make it helpful and friendly for daily use.
Helping Friendly Hemp Dispensary Grade Tincture – 2000mg
Helping Friendly Hemp Dispensary Grade Tincture Delta 9 THC offers a new kind of cannabinoid therapy experience. Comprising of cannabigerol (CBG) dominant modified cannabinoid spectrum, this dispensary grade tincture is high in active minor cannabinoids including CBN, CBD, and CBC, as well as select terpenes.
The addition of terpenes makes this 2000mg unflavored tincture helpful and friendly for daily use. Moreover, it helps users to enjoy the benefits of Delta 9 without violating the law.
CBG is the first identifiable cannabinoid that the cannabis plant produces. Preclinical studies show when blended with CBD, CBGshows exceptional therapeutic effect.
Like all other Helping Friendly Hemp products, the dispensary grade tincture Delta 9 THC is DEA certified lab-tested, vegan, and gluten-free.
Bottle size: 30ml
Weight: 27 grams
Blended mix of
LAB ANALYSIS CLICK HERE
If you would like to return a product for exchange, replacement, or refund, please email our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide as many details as possible, including:
- Order Number – this can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Your Full Name
- The Shipping Address
- The Billing Address – only necessary if it differs from the shipping address.
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return – be as specific as possible.
If the return is approved you will get further directions on shipping the package back to us.
Terms & Conditions:
- If utilizing an approved Prepaid Card, Fog Factory New London LLC will attempt to refund the payment method within the scope of our refund policy. Fog Factory New London LLC is not responsible for refunds to a Prepaid Card in the event that the cardholder no longer has possession of the Prepaid Card utilized in the transaction.
- All electronics have a 45 day warranty. Please keep your receipt until this time period is up – a return can not be completed without the receipt.
- Any cosmetic damage from the Manufacturer must be reported within 48 hours of delivery or pickup.
- You may return unopened and unused items for a refund within 7 days of purchase. Delivery fees will not be refunded after the package is delivered.
- You may not return any opened or used products for hygienic reasons. Products are non-refundable once they have been opened or used.
- We may charge a 15% restocking fee if the original product is not in brand new condition or the original packaging you are returning is defective.
- When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount.
- To return a product, you are responsible for getting the product back to our store location.